Within the scope of the “Enhancement of Entrepreneurship Capacities for Sustainable Socio-Economic Integration (ENHANCER) Project,” which is funded by the European Union and implemented by the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) under the coordination of the General Directorate of Development Agencies of the Ministry of Industry and Technology of the Republic of Turkey “Technical Entrepreneurship Trainings” will begin. The trainings will be organized for Turkish citizens and Syrian entrepreneur candidates under temporary protection status residing in the provinces of Adana, Ankara, Bursa, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, Izmir, Konya, Kayseri, Mersin, and Şanlıurfa, in the sectors specified below.
- Machinery and Equipment, Metal Manufacturing, and Repair: Ankara, Konya, Şanlıurfa, Kayseri 400 participants. (Click here for more details)
- Agriculture and Food: İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Şanlıurfa, Hatay 425 participants
- Furniture: Ankara, Bursa, Adana, Mersin, Kayseri, Hatay 400 participants
- Shoemaking: Konya, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Hatay 400 participants
- Textile and Ready Garment: İzmir, Bursa, Konya, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep 425 participants
- Innovative and High-Tech Value Chains: Gaziantep, Adana, Mersin, Kayseri, İstanbul, Ankara 450 participants
The main aims of our trainings are to acquaint you with the entrepreneurship ecosystem, enhance your technical skills, and facilitate collaborations between Syrian and Turkish entrepreneurs. We are delighted to announce that these trainings will reach a total of 2500 Syrian and Turkish entrepreneurs.