ENHANCER Technical Entrepreneurship Trainings start in 2023!
The Technical Entrepreneurship Training aims to inform and guide participants about the entrepreneurial ecosystem, assist them in developing technical skills to increase their entrepreneurial capabilities, and establish a network of Syrian and Turkish entrepreneurs in the food, furniture, innovative, and high-tech value chains, machinery, shoe-making, and textile sectors.
A total of 2500 Syrian and Turkish entrepreneurs will benefit from the trainings to be given within the scope of Technical Entrepreneurship Training. The distribution of these trainings by provinces is as follows:
- Trainings to be given to 425 participants in the Agriculture and Food sector; İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Şanlıurfa, Hatay
- Trainings to be given to 400 participants in the furniture sector; Ankara, Bursa, Adana, Mersin, Kayseri, Hatay
- Trainings to be given to 400 participants in the Machinery and Equipment, Metal Manufacturing, and Repair sector; Ankara, Konya, Sanliurfa, Kayseri
- Trainings to be given to 400 participants in the shoemaking; Konya, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Hatay
- Trainings to be given to 425 participants in the Textile and Ready Garment sector; İzmir, Bursa, Konya, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep
- Trainings to be given to 450 participants in the Innovative and High-Tech Value Chains sector; Gaziantep, Adana, Mersin, Kayseri, İstanbul, Ankara